Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's A Girl!


Ella Rae is her name, and she will make her debut appearance in 1-3 weeks! Hip Hip Hooray! My belly is growing bigger and bigger, and the next person who tells me how "big" I have gotten is going to get punched! Well, not really, but I would like to anyways. My husband worked very hard getting her room all done, and of course, I had a blast decorating it! The only thing left to do is finish up her crib bumper and we are all DONE!
I am super blessed to be able to conceive and carry a child...but for all of those out there who swear they loved being pregnant...YOU ARE EITHER LYING OR CRAZY! I mean, morning sickness, back aches, and the horribly heartburn, a 50 pound weight gain, cankles, swollen feet.........yea.....that sounds like a blast to me, don't you? O how I can't wait to meet Ella! This is our last child, so I know I should savior the last few weeks of pregnancy, but I would be perfectly happy if she just came TODAY.


1 comment: